tbh im not bothered at all that the fusion girls cost $45 on justice… i was saying a long time ago monster high dolls are underpriced. i still think they’re a little cheap considering how much they have to them but im glad they didn’t stick to the usual $30 mark.
What is collaring?
Different collars have different meanings. When you hear “collaring”, you tend to think of the ownership (mentioned below) but there are other ties when collars may be worn:
- Play collar - These collars are very commonly worn during scenes and tend to have no significant meaning behind them.
- Protection collar - This is when a Dom wants to show that a submissive is protected and is commonly used in dungeons or kinky house parties. This lets other Doms know that while this sub is not owned, they are not are free to touch or approach.
- Consideration collar- This is one of the first steps in showing advancement in a D/s dynamic. It signifies that the submissive is being considered for a long term relationship or ownership, however, it is normally worn for an agreed on amount of time and can be revoked.
- Training collar - This type of collar shows that a submissiev is currently being trained by a Dom.
- Ownership collar - This is not to be taken lightly, it is the equivalent of giving/receiving an engagement ring and shows that the submissive is owned.
Types of collars:
- Dog collars
- Leather collars
- Ribbon collars
- Metal collars
- Discreet/day collars
- Bracelet or anklet collars
Where to buy collars?
Collars can be bought at local dungeons by vendors and crafters. You can also find those same people on Fetlife through meets, munches, and networking. However, you can buy collars online as well.
JUST LIKE THE ANIMES
KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE
give me sports yuri now please
What fucking sport are they even playing is the question
Bitch I’m on my swag